Its St Patricks Day next week, Tuesday the 17th to be exact. We are not Irish and usually don’t celebrate this holiday, but as my brother in law is visiting (and did I tell you it just so happens he trains with London Irish Rugby Club) I thought we should make an exception this year. Plus after this brutal winter we need a party! Having not had a St Paddy’s day shindig before I searched the web, any excuse to browse Pinterest, and found some great ideas. Here are my faves.
1. Four leaf clover wreath - Blue Sky Confections
2. Paper Shamrock Garland - Lia Griffith
3. Shamrock Spinach Chips - Zakka Life
5. St Paddy’s Day Party Photo Booth Props – PureSimpleThings
6. Green Beer – The Mix Bartending Services
Here are the invitiations I created for the event, stylish fridge magnets, in handmade brown paper bags! That way our guests won’t forget.
I’ve sewn several metres of shamrock garland this afternoon, now to tackle the food. Hope these ideas will inspire your own ‘Emerald Isle’ party.
I’ll post more photos of the festivities on Instagram and Facebook so join me there!